WaterQuest Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WaterQuest Forums

Where Pokemon Fans Roam!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darks ART and avitars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkPulse74
Admin
DarkPulse74

Darks ART and avitars Empty
PostSubject: Darks ART and avitars   Darks ART and avitars I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:12 pm

i havent got anything to show at the moment, but i will be posting some stuff. (digital or pics from my camera) Some of it is pokemon stuff, (scince this is a pokemon site) some of it is just my random drawings, and some are nice nature pictures i have taken because i want to be a nature photographer. so in the cases of my nature photos, just tell me if they sre nice or not. I also reccomend that you reccomend a picture of a pokemon for me to do because I'll do them and u can have them as your avitars if you like. So what im trying to get across here is:

I can do avitars for you!

I draw pictures, do them on the computor, or post my own pictures and I would like some feedback on them.

THNX YOU

Post like this if you want an avitar:

Spoiler:

EDIT:
I'm back with pictures! these are some pokemon avitars I did for some users on a different forum:

Spoiler:

And these are some nature photos I took these past coupple days:

Spoiler:

Like them? =]

Dark

Last edited by DarkPulse74 on Sun May 24, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add my awsome pictures!)
Back to top Go down
https://waterquest.forumotion.com

Darks ART and avitars
Page 1 of 1